COLORADO SPRINGS — On Martin Luther King Jr. Day, several city and county administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Jan. 19.
- Mountain Metropolitan Transit Administrative Offices
- City administration building
- City Clerk
- Town hall
- Colorado Springs Pioneer Museum
- Deerfield Hills, Hillside and Meadows Park Community Centers
- Memorial Park Recreation Center
- Municipal court
- Parks, recreation and cultural services Administrative building
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site
- Sales tax office
- Office of Sports and Therapeutic Recreation Programs at Memorial Park
- Starsmore Discovery Center
The following facilities will remain open during normal business hours, unless otherwise specified below:
- Evergreen and Fairview Cemeteries: Gates Open to Visitors, Offices Closed
- Park Garden of the Gods
- Patty Jewett Bar & Grill – indoor dining
- Open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Patty Jewett and Valley Hi golf courses – weather permitting
- Valley Hi Grill and Pub – Indoor Dining
- Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pikes Peak – Mountain of America – weather permitting
- Upstream gates open at 9 a.m., last entry at 3 p.m., downstream gates close at 5 p.m.
- Sertich Ice Center
- El Paso County Clerk and Recorder’s Office (all locations)
- El Paso County Combined Courts
- Prosecutor’s Offices of the 4th Judicial District
- El Paso County Public Trustee
- Pikes Peak Labor Center
- CSU extension
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- El Paso County Department of Social Services
- El Paso County Public Health
For the purposes of the Department of Social Servicescitizens can apply for food assistance, manage case information, or get more information about additional programs by visiting Colorado.gov/PEAK.
For El Paso County public health purposes, EPCPH offices will be closed, but as the agency responsible for the response to COVID-19, public health response efforts will continue during the holidays. For more information on COVID-19 testing and vaccinations, visit www.elpasocountyhealth.org.